Port Douglas and Daintree Tours, Activities and Attractions
If you would like our support and advice when planning your tours and activities let us help to organize them for you.
As locals we know of the best options on offer throughout the region and we can help to match your group and individual preferences with the most appropriate choices.
We can also check weather and sea conditions and forecasts at regular intervals prior to your arrival to determine the best probabilities for boating and all outdoor activities, before you commit to booking.
We like to boast that staying at Seascapes will be one of the most relaxing experiences in your life. If you want to tell us what you would like to do during your holiday, we are happy to organize it for you at no extra charge.
- Daintree Discovery Centre
- Swimming holes
- Bird-watching tours
- Kayaking tours
- Horse riding
- Day and night guided rainforest eco-walks
- Beach and Mountain hikes
- Self-guided boardwalks
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park snorkelling and diving cruises
- ½ day reef snorkeling trips
- Jungle canopy surfing
- Exotic tropical fruit tasting
- Crocodile estuarine cruises
- River, estuary and reef fishing
- 2 day Snapper Island Kayaking tours
- 4WD Tours to Cooktown and Bloomfield
- Day Spas
- Entomology museum
- Daintree Self-Drive Audio Guide
Visit the Destination Daintree website for more tours and attractions.